Ce n’est pas la mer ร  boire

Emily in Paris
Guess what? ๐Ÿ˜†


I've enrolled myself for French lessons. Hahahaha. It was for Ms M but I thought, since the fee is reasonable, I'd join too. At least, we can practice together. 


The classes are conducted online via zoom. There are 8 students in a class. Part 1 is for 20 hours. At the end of Part 2 (another 20 hours), you can sit for DELF A1 if you want.


Right now, my problem is that I keep thinking in Korean. It is a bizarre problem to have. Not like I'm that fluent in Korean either. But I kept wanting to say things in Korean instead of French ๐Ÿ˜ฉ


About the other things I ranted about before and my goals for 2021, I'm trying my best to check the habit boxes. There are times when I just feel meh and not wanting to do anything (like today), but I've been diligent enough to do whatever I can this whole week.


Like correcting my circadian rhythm. I try to get in bed by 11PM and usually, I'll dozed off by 12AM. Next day, I'd wake up around 6:30AM; most of the time before my alarm. Not the 7 hours of sleep I wish to get, but it is better than before. Baby steps lah.


I also been getting some sun for vitamin D. I will write more about this once I understand about it enough. Right now, I make sure to see the sunrise first thing in the morning and sunning for 15-30 minutes between 9AM to 10AM as well as watching the sunset.   


I bought this desk bike thingy at the start of this month. I wanted to invest in a stationary bike but I'm not sure if I'm diligent enough to use it frequently. I don't want to get something that big and obtrusive that I'll stop using in a few months (like, the folding bike, ehem!). So far, I've used it at least 5 times a week.


My blood sugar reading is in control, too. Hopefully, I'll loose some weight before my doctor's appointment in March and my HbA1c reading will be good by then, too.


Have a great February to the 11 people that reads my blog! ๐Ÿ˜Š



#French #DELF #Korean #languages #diabetes #circadian


Comments

Popular Posts