So many candles for such a small cake?

I celebrated my birthday 4 days ago. I wanted to blog on that day but I was down with the cold. It was bizarre to have to think if you should get yourself swabbed on the morning of your birthday and the anniversary of MCO.  


This year, my closest friends from 2 different circle have decided to celebrate my birthday early. This is going to be my "pantang" from now on because after I've started to show symptoms of covid-19 2 days before my birthday, I wondered how ironic it would be if I die before I could even celebrate it. Morbid, I know, but it is possible, right? Tomorrow is not promised to you.


Anyway, I did call the PKD for advice and since I have not been to any places or in close contact with a positive person, I can treat it as a common cold and STAY AT HOME. So, that's what I did. I shall quarantine myself for 10 days.


I have recovered, just the cough is still present. 


I am grateful and feeling very blessed to have good friends that celebrated my birthday with me, receiving wonderful wishes and even a cake delivered to me from my friends and family on that day.


Thank you!


xoxo



#birthdayblog #blessed #fckcorona

Comments

Popular Posts