Cockaigne

Cockaigne \kah-KAYN\, noun:
An imaginary land of ease and luxury.

Sounds like a bad word, eh? Lol.

Last night, instead of the promised hour, I stayed for two. I feel like as if there's poison seeping through us, lingering around us. It's not good. I wonder if I should talk... but would he listen?

I met up with Mira's teacher today. Same old, same old -- she excels in music, singing and dancing. Other more academic stuff was just 'ok'. She received a lot of Bs and Cs, and you can guess where that Bs mostly came from.

Yes, music and singing. Lol.

They've started teaching them basic Mandarin this term. I saw the workbook. I have no clue how to do revision with Mira on a language I don't even know. How now?

With Jawi, even though I'm not that good at spelling it out, at least I can still managed to read it.

Anyway, I think I should discuss with DH, see if we should send her to a music class or something. She seemed to be very inclined towards that and I think we should be more encouraging in her interest.

At least there, we both can help her out. DH is very musical, whilst I still remember my notes ;)

I'm meeting Su for a movie tonight. We wanted to watch Wanted, but Gardens Signature do not have a showing at 9pm. So, we'll be watching Hulk instead. Bummer.

On another unrelated note, I'm rather pleased to know that I still have 'it'. To catch the look in their eyes. Younger, too. It's been going on for a whole week now. Something is different?

It's a nice feeling all the same :)

xoxo

Comments

ezrazlin said…
never heard of this word 'cockaigne' before..imaginary land of ease and luxury? what it really means? in malay we have the word 'berangan'..is that it?
Larawannabe said…
yes, i guess. berangan secara mewah. lol.