Sidereal

\sy-DEER-ee-uhl\, adjective:
measured or determined by the daily motion of the stars; of or having to do with the stars or constellations

Let's see what my horoscope say about me today...

The most powerful motivator for you isn't your ambition -- it's your emotions. Don't get too involved in anything that seems harsh or abrasive today -- you need to go easy on folks. It's a good time to show people how you really feel and maybe to take things a step further.

Meaning what? No being a bossy biatch today? But isn't that an oxymoron statement, too -- I'm not suppose to get myself in an abrasive situation, to go easy on people. And yet, I should show how I really feel to take things a step further?

Hahahahahahaha!

I'm posting early today because oftentimes, I take a long time to write and edit an entry. Blogging is hard work for me, ok! As I try not to blog too much on private stuff, not because I don't want to, but that will take a hell lot of work. Just to make it vague enough, but on the other hand, those who know me personally can decipher it clearly.

So I write other frivolous and mundane things instead. And I do a lot of research before I post anything. Sometimes, I get sidetracked by reading bits and pieces along the way. Those are time wasters, sad to say.

And then I'll find myself running out of time to play The Sims because it's already time for bed. Now that I've put this out of the way, later tonight I can play the game to my heart's content. Yeay!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts