Bada bing, bada boom -- true love!

That day when I picked up some new DVDs for collection and wanted to get Twilight's 2-disc but there was none available, I whined at the sales person about it. She asked me to leave my phone number, so that as soon as she gets it in store, she'll call me. And so, I did.

I think she called me the Monday after that weekend.


See that? THREE DISC DELUXE EDITION! Keng (canggih in Hokkien, I'm told)! Of course, I'm chuffed to bits. I've watched it a few times since. Yes, all three DVDs, especially the movie itself; with and without commentaries. Lol. And for some reason, I didn't find it to be as dry as my second watch in the cinema.

Anyway, last night Mira wanted to watch this instead of her usual HSM 3 (thank god!). I carefully took the box out (yup, box still in tact) while she exclaimed her excitement. It's like a lavish ceremony in order to reveal the precious item inside. Then I pointed to her the obvious...

Me, pointing at the picture of EC: Mira, this is Ed-ward Cul-len.
Mira, repeating after me: EdWORD Callen
Me: Bibu's boyfriend
Mira: Bibu's boyfriend?
Me: Yes, go tell Ayah.

Off she went to tell her father, who's so over his wife's infatuation with an imaginary character that he just sighed and said 'Yea lah'.

Hahahahahahahaha.



xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts