When I was young I was called a rugged individualist.

TV advertisements can be your source of entertainment. That being when your kids try to reenact it for you, at their own expense. Especially those who loves to repeat every word said in the adverts.

For example, there was a time when Cukup Rasa / Pasti Sedap advert first came out, Mira love to parrot it whenever she can. While eating her McDonald's burger she'll tell me its, 'Hmmm... Cuuuuukup rasa!'. Or when she offer me food she'll say 'Pasti sedap, Bibu. Cuba lah!'.

Last night took the cake, though.

We were preparing for bed -- I had just took out her PJs and was about to turn down her bed whilst she was sitting atop the 'throne'. Out of the blue she said, 'Bibu, I love my age' (note: an advert with a couple of women prancing about holding numbers that denotes their age, while chiming how they love their age). I stopped what I was doing to look at her. Like, where did that come from? Lol.

After a pause I replied, 'Of course lah, you're only five!'

Eh, November's looming upon us. Last October I wrote that I may be ready to join NaNoWriMo this year. I actually have thought out of a storyline, theme and a plot (as skeletal as it appear, it is still a plot. Lol!), but....

Yes, BUT.

I don't think I have the time to do it. Mid term in 2 weeks y'all! I'm sure when I'm ready to start the project; someone else would have written the story. Haha.

Should I participate in NaBloMoPo instead, then? Hmmmm....

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts