Happy New Year

I wanted to say I had a crappy 2008, but that's not entirely true. I don't think it's fair to pit the whole year against one shitty month (December, I'm looking at you). There were lots of cool things happened last year.

The highlights, of course, would be the company's trip to Bali with Mira. Although sadly, we didn't get to travel any where else after that, albeit all the planning. I blame it all on DH. Planning things around him and his schedule is like going around in circles and loops that never ends.

Maybe this year we'll do holidays just by the two of us -- Mira and I. If DH happens to be free, he can tag along :p

I ate A LOT of sushi in 2008. I wonder if I can top that this year.

I became too involved in Facebook, especially in Fighter's Club. Goodness! One good thing that came out of this was that I met a bunch of really cool new friends. I still keep in touch with some of them to this day, eventhough I'm no longer that active in Facebook myself.

I went beserk on Sausage McMuffins. I have cured the obsession since, thank god.

And then, there's the part when I met my 'one true love' ~ Nokia N82. Although, there's a plan to replace it with my new twue love, the Nokia N97. I will dedicate an entry for it soon ;-) Seriously, the announcement from Nokia about N97 was the highlight of my December!

The bosses hired me an assistant. I felt very uncomfortable at first, but now I cannot live without her. Huhu. She's now on maternity leave. I wonder how I'll survive the next two months without her help. Woe is me.

I fell in love with Edward Cullen. Le sigh.

My BFF, IggySingh celebrated her 40th birthday and I was happy to be there to celebrate it with her. We also got to hang out on a weekly basis in 2008. We ate, we drank but we didn't steal anything, fortunately.

I mended the bridge that was broken 3 years ago. Can you guess with whom? No, no. Not with either of them cows, but with an old childhood friend :)

We went to watch Mira performed her first school concert.

We had Mira's adoption certificate done, at last.

I successfully participate in last year's NaBloPoMo. What an achievement! Lol.

I rebonded my hair, the horrors! BUT, I like it better now. Oh btw, I saw Mr DJ at Cyn's Christmas party a few weeks ago. That was the first time he see me in person with 'the hair'. He likes it. However, he said the light colour doesn't suit me much and I should make it darker.

I read a lot of books and watched quite a handful of good movies in 2008.

I met up with the mommies quite often, too, this year. May our friendship grows stronger in the years to come. Group hug!

Not bad, right? I think so, too. Strangely though, I wasn't that optimistic about 2008 as reflected in my first entry here, either. Lol.

I have no specific aspirations or hopes this year. Just 'business as usual'. Life goes on. Yada-yada-yada.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts